PRIVATE PARTY RESERVATIONS
Patrick McGovern's Pub & Restaurant specializes in hosting Appetizer Buffets and Full Cocktail Service Parties for groups of 40-130 in a relaxed, casual environment. Spaces are booked on availability and anticipated guest count. To get started, please submit a Private Function Inquiry Form and one of our party planners will contact you.
Although we don't book private rooms for groups under 35, we may be able to offer a reservation for tables in our dining room and may be able to accommodate dinner off a limited menu. Please contact Jeanne or Eric at 651-224-5821 for more information.
Due to our close proximity to the Xcel Energy Center, reservations for private space are booked on a tentative basis, with confirmation two months prior to the requested date. We reserve the right to amend any reservation, such as space booked and scheduled times, based on major events that are scheduled at the Xcel Center after the party is booked and based on any unforeseen circumstances that are beyond our control.
- All tables are hi-tops with stools. Dining style tables are not available in our private spaces. Our table set-up is not conducive to small children requiring booster chairs or high chairs
- Linen is provided complimentary on buffet tables and is not recommended for hi-top tables. Additional linen is available for $5.00 per piece
- Parties booked on the 2nd level are accessed via a staircase. A service elevator is available, with Manager supervision, if special needs are required
- Overhead music is available via Pandora and Rhapsody
- DJ's or soft live entertainment may be permitted in some cases and require advance approval
- IPOD/DVD/Laptop hook-ups allowed in certain rooms with advance approval. Host to provide all cables and hardware. No audio/video equipment available
- Hosts have access to spaces one-half hour prior to the booked party for any set-up which must be pre-approved
- No reduced pricing provided on kegs, wine or any beverages. We don't allow any beverages to be brought on the premises
- Happy hour pricing is not honored when providing private spaces
- Host is responsible for reminding guests to bring valid photo ID's (McGovern's ID's all guests appearing to be under the age of 30). Minors allowed (advance notification required) with parent/guardian present and must remain in the reserved space at all times